Don't be scared!
This is just a SIMPLE, in home workout you can do with a deck of cards.
What you need:
- Deck of cards
- Pullup Bar (preferably one that fits in your door and can be modified for inverted rows)
- Pull a card
- The number that shows is the number of PUSHUPS you do
- Divide that same card number by 2, round down for odd numbers, and do those for pullups or inverted rows.
- For face cards (Jack-12, Queen-14, King-16, Ace-18, Jokers-20)
Ways to Do it:
- Time it by yourself (maximum an hour) and see what you can get done.